Debut is the unconventional innovation lab spearheading the next generation of big business. Only Debut has a scalable, integrated, climate-positive creation model powered by biotechnology that puts human wellbeing at the center of everything we do—setting the new standard for profitable business and a new pace for an ever-changing world. Our hybrid biotechnology approaches unlock latent markets, providing access to sustainably produced, natural ingredients with health benefits that cannot be obtained through other methods. We are committed to traversing the entire process, from ingredient discovery to the scaling of these products, for consumer markets. If you are passionate, enjoy fast-paced innovation and collaborative teams, then Debut is for you.
Debut is seeking an Administrative Assistant to support Debut’s rapidly growing team. Working closely with the Operations team, this is an opportunity to get experience in a high-demand field and grow with a young, exciting company. This role reports to the company’s Operations Associate and is an onsite position, from 8am to 5pm daily.
- Coordinating company events and celebrations, running errands, planning for onsite visitors
- General administration of the site, such as ordering supplies, tidying the kitchens and common areas, cleaning up after events
- Managing the executive’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records
- Performing minor accounting duties such as uploading receipts and invoices, reminding team to send over supporting documentation
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary
- Supporting the team in hiring tasks, including coordinating interviews, meals and facilitating reference checks
- Answering phone calls in a polite and professional manner
- Welcoming visitors and identifying the purpose of their visit before directing them to the appropriate department
- Working with IT vendors to get new laptops setup, support team members in troubleshooting, etc.
- Other administrative tasks required by company and project demands
- 3+ years of experience in an administrative setting
- Skilled problem solver, taking initiative without needing constant guidance
- Organized and detail oriented
- May be occasionally required to work non-standard hours to support a 24/7 operation
- Must be able to lift 30+ lbs
- Employment is subject to a criminal background check.
- Debut Biotech is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay Range: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour